Based in Madrid, Spain
Pushy and Pully in Blockland is an endearing co-op arcade game that will take you and a friend through ever-challenging levels. Kill monsters, match blocks, defeats bosses. Recover your spaceship and escape Blockland.
Pushy and Pully are travelling through space when their spaceship breaks. They end up falling into Blockland, a planet full of blocks and monsters. The only way for them to escape is to move from room to room while defeating the monsters, until they find a boss that has a piece of the spaceship. Help Pushy and Pully get back their spaceship on their trip across Blockland. Push blocks to defeat the monsters, join blocks of the same colour to get power ups and defeat the bosses to recover the parts of your broken spaceship.
- Play solo or with a friend.
- Classic gameplay with never-seen-before twists.
- Combine blocks of the same colour to create the power up you need or the bonus points that will bump up your position in the leaderboards.
- End the stage by defeating all the enemies before time runs out.
- Defeat more than one monster at the same time or pop more than two blocks to get extra combo points.
- 50 lovingly handmade levels.
- 5 unique bosses to challenge you.
- Leaderboards and stage rating. Can you make more points than your friends?
- Play with your friends online thanks to Steam Remote Play Together.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "1st Place Indie Expo Award, Audience Choice" Devcom, Cologne, 18-19 August 2019
- "Runner-up Best Kid and Family Game at Indie Prize Europe." Casual Connect Europe 2019, London, 28-30 May 2019
- "Top 100 Best Indie Game 2019 at IndieDB" IndieDB Awards 2019
- "One of the most "catchy" games, we could say, of devcom 2019. Never frustrating, yet justly satisfying as you progress on"
- Lorenzo Mango, Gamesvillage.it
- "To my delight, the Dutch "Resistance Studio" with its party game Pushy and Pully in Blockland took first place. For me, too, the colorful mix of Bomberman and "Connect 3" marked the highlight of this year's Indie Showcase."
- Alice Wilczynski, 4Players.de
- "This game is not only a very well-developed work, but also a game that is much more original than it looks."
- Masanori Tokuoka, Gamesindustry.biz Japan
- "Simple but ingenious"
- MrGruger, MrGruger Twitch Channel
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Resistance Studio does allow the contents of this game to be published through video broadcasting services only with direct written permission from Pushy and Pully in Blockland. Check at the bottom of this page for contact information.
Blog where you can find the development log. Posts every other week. https:.
About Resistance Studio
Independent Game Studio based in Madrid, Spain. We create fun arcade games that are easy to play but hard to master, with visuals appealing to gamers of any age.
More information on Resistance Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Pushy and Pully in Blockland Credits
Producer & Lead Developer, Resistance Studio
Game Designer, Resistance Studio
Jose Ramon Garcia
Music Composer & FX, Resistance Studio
Developer, Resistance Studio
Christina Antoinette Neofotistou
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks