Based in Madrid, Spain
A VR game about fixing a house (fast!) before the inspector comes to check it out!
Fix it Fast! is a humorous simulator VR game where you have to do house repairs. There is only a limited time before the inspector comes to check, so you have to be fast fixing any problems that you encounter. You can use any tools you find around the house, and maybe a quick-and-dirty fix is better than a proper one due to the time constraints. Anything to pass the inspection! But will your fixes hold up long enough?
- Any tool can be used to attempt to solve any problem in the house, with different results. It is up to the player to discover what works best.
- Lots of objects found in the houses can be interacted with. Some of them will be useful, some others won’t.
- Quick and dirty fix vs proper fix: a time management choice. Proper fixes take more time but hold up longer. Quick and dirty fixes risk reappearing during inspection.
- Check the time you have left by looking at your watch on your wrist. Your timer at a glance, like in real life.
- All the tools are applied using realistic hand gestures. This is a made-for- VR game so the goal is to get as immersive as possible.
- Unlock tools in the Campaign mode and come back to previous houses to try new ways of fixing problems.
- Challenge mode where you are given just a random set of tools to fix the house. Get creative within the time limit!
Concept Demo Gameplay YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Resistance Studio
Independent Game Studio based in Madrid, Spain. We create fun arcade games that are easy to play but hard to master, with visuals appealing to gamers of any age.
More information on Resistance Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Fix it Fast! Credits
Business & Game Developer, Resistance Studio
Artist, Resistance Studio