Based in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Cooperative arcade game with a retro feeling. Players will journey through lots of levels with our two hero girls: Pushy and Pully, trying to crush their enemies to clear each stage by pushing blocks and getting power ups by joining blocks together
Pushy and Pully are trapped in a maze full of blocks and monsters, and the only way for them to escape is to move from room to room while clearing them of monsters and blocks
- Play solo or with a friend. The whole game can be played solo or couch coop.
- Classic gameplay with enhanced features.
- 50 hand crafted levels. 5 end bosses with new mechanics that will challenge the player.
- Match-3 mechanic: Join 3 or more blocks of the same color and they'll pop giving you a power up.
- 3 power ups that will help you through the game defeating the monsters easier or giving you more points.
- End the stage by defeating all the enemies or destroying all the blocks. Some levels will be easier to finish one way or the other adding a bit of a puzzle mechanic.
- Defeat more than 1 monster at the same time or pop more than 2 blocks to get extra combo points.
- Hi-Score table and end stage rating. Can you make more points than your friends?
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Blog where you can find the development log. Posts every other week. medium.com.
You can find a pitch presentation here. Press space bar or click on the screen to move to the next slide resistancestudio.com.
About Resistance Studio
Independent Game Studio based in Amsterdam. Our focus is fun arcade family games that are easy to play but hard to master, with visuals appealing to gamers of any age.
More information on Resistance Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Pushy and Pully in Blockland Credits
CEO & Developer, Resistance Studio
Game Designer, Resistance Studio
Jose Ramon Garcia
Music Composer & FX, Resistance Studio